https://mycoportal.org/portal/collections/individual/index.php?occid=4840936
https://mycoportal.org/portal/collections/individual/index.php?occid=3673761
http://vplants.org/portal/collections/individual/index.php?occid=3196581
http://vplants.org/portal/collections/individual/index.php?occid=5624458
http://vplants.org/portal/collections/individual/index.php?occid=18907618
http://vplants.org/portal/collections/individual/index.php?occid=3348261
http://vplants.org/portal/collections/individual/index.php?occid=1918547
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
ساعت ١٢:٤٧ نیمه شب است. دارم میان وعده فردایشان را آماده می کنم؛ برای سه تا ظرف انار تاج خروسی درست می کنم؛ بادامها را بین سه تا ظرف تقسیم می کنم؛ سه تا نارنگی می شورم و سرشان را با چاقو کمی جدا می کنم؛ یواشکی برای علی بسکوییت می گذارم چون فقط مدرسه دخترها بسکوییت را ممنوع کرده و برنامه غذایی داده. ظرفهای هرکدامشان را میگذارم توی پاکت مخصوص توی کیفشان و همزمان سعی می کنم بخاطر بیاورم آخرین تصمیم زهرا برای لقمه صبحانه اش
مشاور پرورش شترمرغ

The farming of ostriches is well established in South Africa and is gaining in popularity in agriculture around the world but few scientific data are available for rates of egg production and the factors affecting incubation and hatching. Production and hatchability of over 1200 ostrich eggs on a farm in the United Kingdom were recorded during the 1995 season. Females of breeding ages (no. = 43) were kept in 13 enclosures in sex ratios of 1: 1 or 1: 2 (M: F). Productivity of all ostriches over the laying season was 25·2% although when results from individual enclosures, and from individual birds, were examined higher rates of production were achieved although only one bird achieved her full laying potential

مشاور تخصصی پرورش شت
Soudabeh:اللهم کاف عنی والدین و کل من له نعمته علی خیر مکافاتهHe has been created from parents and there is a blessing at every moment. Of course. They have different Vali Nemat (guardian )  like science,  book... are tools.  It may be said in the Quran interpretation that these arec helpers.  I am the act of this Vali Nemat (guardian ). They gave me the blessing and I am the act of them. Give them the best reward and here's the act of the individual himself.  If we don't see the act,  this part of prayer can not be translated.اللهم فرغنی لما خلقتنی له و لا تشغلنی بما تکلفت لی به و لا تعذبنی و انا استغفرک و لا ترحمنی و انا سالک If nobody has understood the story s
در انتخاب رشته دانشگاه آزاد شرایط و تبصره های متفاوتی وجود دارد که میتواند بر روی نتیجه قبولی شما بسیار تاثیر گذار باشد . ما در این مطلب میخواهیم در مورد تکمیل ظرفیت دانشگاه آزاد با شما صحبت کنیم . قبل از صحبت در مورد این موضوع بهتر است کمی از انتخاب رشته دانشگاه آزاد ، شرایط و نکات مربوط به آن بیشتر بدانید . اگرچه آزمون دانشگاه آزاد و سراسری با هم برگزار میشوند ؛ اما انتخاب رشته این موارد به دو صورت جداگانه انجام خواهد شد . دانشگاه آزاد هم به
Soudabeh:Soudabeh:ذوالقوه المتین O Holder of strong force It is about the divine sustenance.  It is capable and powerful.  Divine sustenance is not discontinued.  His guidance is not detachable.  Sustenance is permanent and it is constantly sent down.The effect of it is strengthening one's ability.  یا راحم المساکین I am not only indigent and they are many and God have  mercy on the indigents.  Indigency  is the ground for receiving mercy.The effect of it: it strengthens  one's humility.  This helps the person has no pride despite his own wealth.  _باسط الیدین In the conditions of illness and adversity,  it doesn't disable the person.  Infact,  it enhances his management and planning.  It enhances his will and endurance the individua
یَا أَیُّهَا الَّذِینَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَکُونُوا مَعَ الصَّادِقِینَ (سوره توبه ایه 119)
ای کسانی که ایمان آورده اید! از خدا پروا کنید و با صادقان باشید (صادقانی که کامل ترینشان پیامبران و اهل بیت رسول بزرگوار اسلام هستند)
شاید بارها و بارها این ایه قران را خوانده و یا شنیده باشیم
ادامه مطلب
Soudabeh:We didn't act according to the system of godhead. In God's godhead system,  God doesn't hurt anyone for he doesn't have power. Western civilization is based on the Darwinian system.  Anyone who has succeeded in gaining strength in this system will remain, otherwise it will be deleted. According to the prayer,  it forms the growth chart, that is,  at any time,  people have a series of tasks that are difficult and easy for them.  Infact, the difficulty and easiness is the requirement of growth.  What takes time is actually human. It is like that we consider human as an act. The ease of doing something for a person means  at that time,  that person is an act. The man himself creates the necessity of an act and the acts are equivalent to the stages of human existential proc
A video editor is involved in video production and the post-production of film making. The video editor's responsibilities involve decisions about the selection and combining of shots into sequences, as well as the addition of accompanying sound effects and music—to ultimately create a finished movie, television program, commercial, promo, or snipe. Video editors usually use non-linear editing software to accomplish the task of editing. A video editor is a technically inclined individual that makes creative video editing decisions. A video editor can also refer to a computer device controller that controls video machines to mechanically put pieces of a film together using a 9-Pin Protocol. This is also referred to as machine to machine or linear editing.
Exploring the way that people behave is a broad topic which depends on numerous parameters.
Let me explain... but wait, there is no explanation for the disater that happening these days. I'm ruining my future and I'm doing so better each day than yesterday. Ultimately, the reason that I hate myself is crystal clear. In other words, I hate my behavior wich derive from habituating my self to be this lazy.
Thanks to have this character in my memory from last year, I know the psychological parameters that have a great impact on an individual's attitude. The scientific symptoms that show your brain is with you to reach your goals.
I have to be afraid of dying. each moment that being wasted leads me to die earlier. Furthuremore, the meaning of death for me is specific and different from wha
Exploring the way that people behave is a broad topic which depends on numerous parameters.
Let me explain... but wait, there is no explanation for the disater that happening these days. I'm ruining my future and I'm doing so better each day than yesterday. Ultimately, the reason that I hate myself is crystal clear. In other words, I hate my behavior wich derive from habituating my self to be this lazy.
Thanks to haveing this character in my memory from last year, I know the psychological parameters that have a great impact on an individual's attitude. The scientific symptoms that show your brain is with you to reach your goals.
I have to be afraid of dying. each moment that being wasted leads me to die earlier. Furthuremore, the meaning of death for me is specific and different from w
Soudabeh:Afiyat (health): returns to the authenticity of material and spiritual powers. If there is no health, obedience and action will be difficult and is associated with many items. ابدا ما ابقیتنی:It starts from somewhere and takes up to the end. As long as I remain in the world and after the world. و اغفر لی و ارحمنی اذا توفیتنی :On this basis,  what we said above is correct and it emphasizes the concept of specified time.اللهم لاتعیینی فی طلب ما لم تقدر لی و ما قدرته علی فاجعله میسرا سهلا :Hazrat Fatima (P.B.U.H.) wants a helper. We take  Ghadr with power and take Eanh with empire. If,  on the other hand. We look at Ghadr word means you can help in that which is in my destiny and power and
I am so lost in what surrounds me. Not in the typical sense but I am lost in a special way, just like my language gone wild. I know the way home but the problem is that I don't know my real home. I'm simply lost and don't know how to get out. I have already written that for an isolated system, it is impossible to get out of its state circules without outer help.
I have some recent intuitions which I can't just connect them altogether. I know that there is reality. I know that people can individually have intuitions. I know that the Islamic states are not advertising the correct version of Islam. I know that I need to follow my natural life cycle consisting of marriage and so on. I don't belong to any community as I started to think differently. Now I don't align to any community to find fr
Soudabeh:نظر  الی وجهک و شوق  الی لقا یک 
That is,  man desperately wants to visit God. Not because he had done a bad thing and has turned to God with remorse. But sincerely read God.Sincerely deals with divine promises and does  not related to events. Faith belongs to one's self,  but guidance is from God.اللهم زینا بزینه الایمان و جعلناه  هدا مهدیین  یا رب العالمین  in this part,  the individual himself receives guidance and flows it. زینت الایمان To achieve ultimate growth,  beliefs Through this prayer   Hazrat Fatima ( P.B.U.H)  adorns the need and she  becomes an intermediary for guidance. زینت ایمان Ornament of faith is the prayer that she expresses.  She makes a thinkin
آیا قسمت یا سرنوشت از قبل تعیین شده یا دست ماست؟
پاسخ
با شناخت علایق و کسب مهارت‌ها، سکان تغییر و تحول زندگی و شغل خودتون رو تو دستتون بگیرید و هدایت کنید.
 برای رسیدن به موفقیت کافیست عوامل عدم موفقیت را بشناسیم.

عوامل عدم موفقیت
دام خود کم بینی

کمبود عزت نفس
بی انگیزگی در به کارگیری مهارت‌ها
عادت مقایسه خود با اطرافیان
انتخاب سبک زندگی نامطلوب
افراط و تفریط در انتقادپذیری
عدم تصمیم‌گیری سالم
نا امیدی
ادامه مطلب
Have you ever seen a child being afraid of making a mistake? We are being educated out of creativityand curiosity for one reason: Fear of FailureOur education system is designed to prevent us from making mistakes. It does not distinguish the ones who don’t know and the ones who made mistakes, thus it’s more information based, not learning based. We judge children by how many questions they answered not how much they have really learnt. If you were wrong, made a mistake and failed at something, that’s it, you do not deserve more chances. In this system the worst thing you can do is to make a mistake, they teach you that perfection in everything is needed. This perfectionism gradually comes into your #life, you expect yourself to be among the bests in every aspect, to be successful all
Let's further deepen our understanding of the meaning or necessity of marketing through examples.

<Example>
Mr. A working as a salesperson at a major insurance company had a headache in sharply reducing the number of sales in recent years.

Even though we could easily get large contracts by simply opening up business to a factory or a factory, in modern times, no matter how many companies or factories we were going through it was quite successful not.

Moreover, the pressure from the company is getting stronger.

If the results worsen like this, it will hurt your life.

So Mr. A decided to listen to Mr. B, a former colleague who switched to an Internet life insurance company F.

F company is a fast-growing company, despite being a start-up company, in the last few years
Very little can be found in the legal relationship that makes little or no use of this rule, the staple rule.
The purpose of the Stapled rule is to prohibit the use of, or claim to, a right or obligation or any subject of a right that a claimant has previously objected to or expresses, for example, after the conclusion of a contract, one of the parties can not claim to be illegal.
As Stapel flies against the lawsuit, it keeps him from being guilty of something or denying them.
An individual who benefits from the flow of statels is a sign of his exemption from keeping certain things.
While from the point of view of the person, the insignia of Staspel is his absolute prohibition on providing a reason for the same matter.
How is the staple rule in Iran?
The purpose of the prohibition of citat
If your manufacturing processes create dust or other particulates, baghouse dust collectors or a baghouse dust collection system may be the best solution for removing these potential airborne hazards. IVI baghouses are long-lasting, and often their maintenance and operational costs are more affordable than alternative air ventilation systems. IVI designs and manufactures each baghouse dust collection system to fit individual air ventilation needs, taking into consideration the customer’s needs, including regulatory discharge rates, particulate composition, explosion protection, size and type of facility, and air-to-cloth ratios. IVI excels in custom baghouse dust collector design and can provide baghouse system maintenance post-installation.
021-54635 -  09120235174
 www.asbzar.co
ابتدا باید آرام و بی صداترین مکان ممکن را انتخاب کنید.حواستان باشد که تلفن را از پریز دربیاورید و گوشی همراهتان را خاموش کنید. یک لباس راحت بپوشید یا هر قسمتی از لباستان را که تنگ است آزاد کنید.دقت کنید که هر وقت شروع به منقبض کردن گروهی از عضلات خود کردید بیش از حد آنها را فشرده نکنید، یعنی بیش از دو سوم نیروی خود را جهت انقباض عضلات استفاده نکنید شما یک انقباض محکم می خواهید اما مسلما بدنسازی کار نمی کنید.این انقباض عضلات را شش تا ده ثانیه ا
فکر کن وقتی داری تو ذهنت با تجربه‌ی شکست‌های قبلی می‌جنگی تا بلند شی و رو پاهات بایستی، یکی این رو بهت بگه:

Indeed, as I say in my reference letter, you are a standout individual. There is no doubt about that.

تازه این پایینی هم هست. :))

You are a quite smart, hard working high flier and I am sure you will have a bright future.

بسیار مدیون خواهم‌بود به این آدم، کاش از این آدم‌ها تو دنیای آکادمیک بیشتر باشن.
ارسال SMS بدون افتادن شماره برای فرد

قصد داریم تا این بار یک ترفند فوق العاده را برای شما معرفی کنیم. مطمئنأ برای شما نیز پیش آمده که دوست داشته باشید گاهی ناشناس بمانید. این ترفند روشی را به شما معرفی میکند که میتوانید پیام کوتاه متنی SMS ارسال کنید به شکلی که شماره شما برای فرد مورد نظر نمایش پیدا نکند و کاملأ مخفی میمانید. این ترفند خصوصیاتی دارد که باید گوشی فرستنده و دریافت کننده آن را دارا باشد. پیشنهاد میکنیم این ترفند را حدأقل
ثبت گونه های مهم پستانداران ایران
Records of important mammal species of Iran
ثبت شنگ معمولی در کرخه در مهر 1398
Record of Eurasian Otter in Karkheh in October 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
نوع اهمیت گونه: لیست سرخ جهانی
گونه: شنگ معمولی Lutra lutra
تعداد پستاندار: دو فرد تلفات جاده ای
محل مشاهده: پارک ملی کرخه، شوش
استان: خوزستان
دوره مشاهدات: یک فرد در تاریخ 3 مهر 1398 توسط آقای روح الله رستمی و یک فرد دیگر در تاریخ 3 آبان 1398 توسط آقایان احمد زالی و حسین حسینی
Type of important species: IUCN Redlist
Species: Eurasian Otter
ثبت شنگ معمولی در کرخه در مهر 1398
Record of Eurasian Otter in Karkheh in October 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
تعداد پستاندار: دو فرد تلفات جاده ای
محل مشاهده: پارک ملی کرخه، شوش
دوره مشاهدات: یک فرد در تاریخ 3 مهر 1398 توسط آقای روح الله رستمی و یک فرد دیگر در تاریخ 3 آبان 1398 توسط آقایان احمد زالی و حسین حسینی
Species: Eurasian Otter
Humans have long sought to restore the youthfulness and beauty lost in youth and beauty. Today, many methods have been devised to rejuvenate the skin and relieve discoloration of the face, defects and more. A person's beauty can be altered for a number of reasons, including increasing age and decreasing collagen activity in the skin, accidents, injuries, congenital defects and so on. Personal. Be on the lookout for those with a general knowledge of cosmetic procedures and surgeries that may be of interest to you.
Eyebrow or eyelid lift surgery:
Aesthetically, the eyes are the most important part of the face. The eyes reflect the person's age and reflect his or her emotional and mood states. Unfortunately, the eyes and eyelids show signs of aging earlier than other parts of the body. Becaus
  住房租賃市場作為構建長期住房機制的重要組成部分,受到了廣泛的關注。去年8月底,由“租金和貸款”混亂引發的第一次爆炸-總部位於杭州的丁佳宣布,管理不善導致了資本鏈的突破。但當時,北京地區中介組織惡性競爭,引發租金現象也迅速成為焦點話題。
APS 101是一個方便地產代理獨立工作的後台系統,在APS 101 放盤,讓地產代理的工作更靈活自主.
  他說:“銀行需要協助培育房屋租賃市場,穩定租金價格,並在”無炒賣“的情況下,剔除房地產的財務屬性。建行一直在努力培育這一市場,並將其確定為我國的“三大戰略”之一,但銀行、學者和企業仍有許多問題有待解決。”建行董
پروژه ارمغان صبا
موقعیت مکانی، مشخصات و امکانات پروژه
برج ارمغان صبا در بلوار کوهک در منطقه 22 شهرداری تهران واقع شده و یک برج 25 طبقه را شامل می شود. این مجموعه از 21 طبقه مسکونی، 1 طبقه لابی و 3 طبقه منفی به عنوان پارکینگ تشکیل شده و از جمله پروژه های شخصی ساز منطقه 22 می باشد.در طبقات 1 تا 17 این برج 4 واحد و در 4 طبقه بعدی 2 واحد را شاهد هستیم. متراژ واحد ها ١١٥ تا 260 متر متغیر بوده و از 2 تا 3 اتاق خواب برخوردارند. از جمله امکانات این مجموعه می توا
معرفی برج ارمغان صبا
برج ارمغان صبا در بلوار کوهک در منطقه 22 شهرداری تهران واقع شده و از جمله پروژه های شخصی ساز این منطقه می باشد. از مزایای این مجموعه می توان به تقل و انتقال قطعی اسناد در دفتر شرکت سازنده اشاره کرد.
مشخصات برج ارمغان صبا
برج ارمغان شامل یک برج 25 طبقه مشتمل بر 21 طبقه مسکونی، 1 طبقه لابی و 3 طبقه منفی به عنوان پارکینگ می باشد.  17 طبقه از این مجموعه  دارای 4 واحد در هر طبقه می باشد که واحدهای این طبقات از ١١٥ و ١١٧ و ١٢٠ و ١٣٤ متر
ما در اوج شید از سال 1397 فعالیتمون رو در حوزه طراحی سایت و بهینه سازی سایت در اصفهان شروع کردیم.تیم قدرتمندی هم در زمینه طراحی سایت و هم در زمینه بهینه سازی و سئو سایت داریم و میتونیم به جرات بگیم از بهترین های طراحی سایت در اصفهان هستیم. اعتقادمون به اینه که کیفیت و خلاقیت هیچ پایانی براش وجود نداره  و برای همین هم روز به روز به دانش و عملکرد خودمون رو بهتر میکنیم تا بتونیم رضایت مشتریامون رو جلب کنیم. استرانژی ما در اوج شید حفظ مشتریان قدیمی
Celebrities, Prophets of Luxurious Narcissism

This article explores how celebrity-culture in its individual luxurious form, influences, often indirectly, the educative role of religion in moral upbringing of a society and its members. The highly valued pursuit of fame and luxury, or even false pretense of displaying them –thanks to social media- are among the natural results of excessive dominance of celebrity culture. Fame and luxury might not be bad or negative in themselves, but once the two are placed in the pivot center of a moral-value system, other agents (like religion in our example) can no longer play their proper roles in the ethical upbringing of individuals or communities. When celebrity culture norms turn to behavioral standards, then not just religious practitioners and
به طور کلی کابل شیلد دار به کابلی گفته می شود که شامل لایه محافظ داخلی باشد. هدف از شیلد دار کردن کابل ها محافظت اطلاعات جاری در کابل ها در برابر تداخلات الکتریکی و مکانیکی است. کابل های ابزار دقیق برای انتقال سیگنال های آنالوگ و دیجیتال در صنعت استفاده می شوند و اگر این کابل ها داری شیلد نباشند وقتی که در مجاورت کابل های پاور و یا نویز های الکتریکی قرار گیرند، نمی توانند پارامترهای صحیح را منتقل کنند و سیگنال های دریافتی ممکن است دارای خطا و
It can be said that Ramin Fallah is one of the most compelling people in the field of therapeutic and lab hardware. He is a prime supporter and CEO of "Fanavari-e Azmayeshgahi" organization. The individuals who are working in therapeutic and lab gear field realize that the previously mentioned organization has a 31-year splendid involvement with the field. 
I expected to trust that extended periods will begin the meeting with Ramin Fallah , however it didn't occur. Extraordinarily, he invited me truly well as though we have been knowing each other for quite a while. He responded to the entirety of my inquiries with consideration and persistence. The principal normal for him that dazzled me was genuineness. The meeting took around 2 hours. A few pieces of the meeting that were progressivel
جهت فروش سریع کالا در آمازون از ایران باید یک سایت کاملا بهینه در زمینه محصولات داشته باشید و با انواع روش های کمپین های تبلیغاتی، ایمیل مارکتینگ، تبلیغات اینستاگرام، فیسبوک و... برای اینکه فروش شما سریع صورت بگیرد باید جذب مشتری و پردازید نمودن صفحه نمایه شده در آمازون نمایید.
فرآیند خرید و فروش در آمازون:
در یک نگاه کلی در زمینه نحوه خرید و فروش کالا در آمازون می توان این جوری اظهار نظر کرد که:
هنگامی که مشتری محصول را در سایت آمازون سفارش
ترجمه ی مقاله : الکترودهای خشک ساخته شده از نانولوله های کربنی برای ضبط مداوم بیوسینگال ها فایل ورد ترجمه شامل 10 صفحه          الکترودهای خشک ساخته شده از نانولوله های کربنی برای ضبط مداوم بیوسینگال ها Dry electrode made from carbon nanotubes for continuous recording of biosignals Microelectronic Engineering 203–204 (2019) 25–30 Health monitoring devices have received attention from individual users and clinicians. For example, the wettype silver/silver chloride (Ag/AgCl) electrode is used to record bio-signals such as electrocardiogram ...دریافت فایل
Golden Saffron Mission
Golden Saffron is specialized only on whole red thread Persian saffron in the world. Our mission has been always dedicated to offer the premium quality saffron and top saffron grades. Our Golden Saffron is harvested from Pure Saffron Farms and its 100% Natural red Threads exclude any chemical or preservatives.
Our Persian Saffron is made up of all red stigmas which have been professionally cut and separated from the style by hand, making sure there is absolute no break or damage to the saffron threads. It’s then Naturally Flash-Dried, a method Persian Premium Saffron has used and perfected, meaning it’s dried so fast that it loses no taste, vitamins, or nutrients and minerals in the process. You can test the quality of our saffron with just your eyes and
گاهی اوقات، کارهایی که می کنید باعث ایجاد حس خوشبختی می شوند ؛ اما شرایطی نیز وجود دارند که انجام ندادن برخی کارها ، موجب خوشبختی می شود.

یکی از روش ها برای ایجاد شادی هرچه بیشتر و سریع تر، این است که برخی عادت های رفتاری را در خود پرورش دهید، چشم اندازهای جدیدی داشته باشید و کارهایی را انجام دهید که حس خوبی را در شما به وجود می آورند.

اما یکی دیگر از روش هایی که برای حس خوشبختی بیشتر، مورد استفاده قرار می گیرد، انجام ندادن یکی (یا تمام) از 11
معدن Cryptocurrency آنلاین و Snap ساده و ساده است
امروز ، ما اغلب در مورد ارزهای رمزنگاری می شنویم. بیت کوین… اتریوم… داش… همه ما آنها را خیلی می خواهیم ، درست است؟ نگاه کردن به اوج گرفتن قیمت فعلی بیت کوین به یک موضوع عادی برای شما تبدیل شده است؟ احساس غرق شدن در اعماق ویژگی های cryptocurrency و صنایع blockchain دارید؟

اگر همه اینها در مورد شماست ، استخراج ابر را در نظر بگیرید. بر خلاف برنامه های معدنی معمولی ، نیاز به تهیه ، خنک کننده مناسب و نگهداری تجهیزات

Many times, you get in these scenarios where you must take help of bail bond agents.    In these days of financial hardships such bail bond brokers provide you valuable public services since occasionally bond amount could be equal to tens of thousands to ten thousands of dollars.  Legally the bail bond charges are set to 10 percent of the whole bail premium, which can be easily affordable for the defendant.
When the bail bond was posted by accredited Blount County bail bonds then suspect will be released on bail.  The defendant will remain under the expansion of bail bond until they finish all of the court dates and formalities.  To decrease the odds of leaving, a bond representative keeps the profile of the suspect such as his job and police records.  The defendant is regarded a
Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven beach, Australia
Diverse aquatic species include leatherback turtles and clown fish, the Great Barrier Reef needs no introduction. The world's largest coral reef system composed of over 2,900 individual reefs and 900 islands stretching for over 2,300 kilometres over an area of approximately 344,400 square kilometres (133,000 sq mi), the Great Barrier Reef can be seen from outer space and is the world's biggest single structure made by living organisms
مقاله ترجمه شده انگلیسی به فارسی خلاقیت فردی و تاثیر رهبران بافکر در نوآوری کسب و کار
مقاله ترجمه شده انگلیسی به فارسی عنوان انگلیسی: Individual Creativity and the Influence of Mindful Leaders on Enterprise Innovation عنوان فارسی: خلاقیت فردی و تاثیر رهبران بافکر در نوآوری کسب و کار چکیده: خلاقیت و ابتکار ناشی از رقابت جویی در کسب و کارهای قرن بیست و یکم میباشد. بازارهای رقابتی پویا، ابتکارات گسترده را از همه کارمندان در اکثر کسب و کارهای جهانی تقاضا می کنند  رهبران بر محیط ها
 10 مهارتی که برای موفقیت در هر کاری نیاز دارید!
موفقیت فردی نیازمند عمل است و هر عملی نیز مهارت های خاصی را می طلبد. برخی از این مهارت ها را در مدرسه یاد می گیریم، برخی دیگر را وقتی شاغل هستیم می آموزیم و بعضی ها را در طی تجربیات زندگی، کسب می کنیم. در اینجا 10 مهارت ضروری که برای موفقیت در هر کاری لازم هستند، معرفی می شود.

این مهارت های عمومی به تمام افراد کمک می کند در هر زمینه ای به موفقیت و پیشرفت برسند. البته مهارت‌هایی هم وجود دارند که نیا
It was the first day of working. I've just arrived from there. And if you ask me what it was like on earth, I would say that it was weird! Weirder than weird! More than anything else, I felt being useless, the word not said by me, but seen by me in one of the posts I've recently read about the kind of feelings you might have in the first time of being an intern as a software engineer, on my way back home. Despite feeling useless -and stronger than that- I felt monotony. I felt I was bored. There were a lot of things which I weren't aware of and I just didn't know where to start from for learning them! I-didn't-even-know-where- to start learning them! I liked some of the guys I saw there and I didn't feel something special about some others. There were some one that showed me interest and k
EPOS Systems & Further Improvements
Technology never stalls. After modern EPOS software gained popularity among business owners in retail and hospitality sectors, EPOS makers started adapting their products to new trends and needs.

Therefore, they started thinking about adding even more flexibility to the system and create something that can be used as a POS system without the help of a whole hefty bundle. As a result of this idea, new features of new devices were used to a great extent.

These devices are so feature-rich in terms of both hardware and software that they can be used as somehow standalone Point of Sales systems. While some components such as recite printers are needed for some functionalities, they can still function as an individual POS till.

As an example, feat

Society is the portion of our life; everybody wants to enjoy their social life with their loved ones that encourage him to live life with no worries.  There are a number of people in the world that are far away from their loved ones because of some duties or occasionally it could be an issue.  There are numerous problems like prisoners which are in jail or going through prison ship in jails.    This also gives different angles to society that directly impacts both sides whether wrong or right.  For this, services lead to the choice that's right and useful for the customer to defend in a manner they deserve.  These are a more accurate way of bailing our loved ones or relative to escape from jail.  Presently a das there are lots of bail bond companies serving services with precise

Gaining the launch of an accused which is awaiting the trial of prohibited complaint from the oversight of rule enforcement officials is called as Bail Bonds.  That accused or the friends, family of accused will cover a quantity of money to that bail bond company that has been given to the court that will follow a deal.  According to this agreement accused must provide some quantity of cash to the court that's been already fixed by the court when defendant failed to appear in supreme court for a legal proceeding at a specific time and date.
The majority of the people does not seem financially for their bail in these cases they could seek the aid of Mountain City bail bonds agents.  A good Employment attorney will be responsible for paying the entire bail amount in the event
دانلود پاورپوینت AIDS and Lentiviruses (زبان انگلیسی)

Introduction
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) derived from primate lentiviruses etiologic agents of AIDS
The illness was first described in 1981 and was isolated by the end of 1983
once infected, individuals remain infected for life
Within a decade, if left untreated, the vast majority of HIV-infected individuals develop fatal opportunistic infections as a result of HIV-induced deficiencies in the immune system.
AIDS the most important public health problems worldwide at the start of the 21st century.
Virion: Spherical & cylindric core
Genome: Single-stranded RNA, linear, positive-sense, diploid
Proteins: Envelope glycoprotein undergoes antigenic variation; reverse transcriptase enzyme contained insid
هویت مفهومی است که از قدیم، شاید از اولین باری که بشر تفکر را دریافت، موضوع
تدقیق و تفسیر انسان ها بوده. تقریباً هیچ انسانی نیست که به هویت فکر نکرده باشد
و آن را در زندگی روزمره ی خود در نیافته باشد. واژه ی هویت، از هو به معنای او و
یت که پسوندی ضمیر ساز است اشتقاق یافته (1) که به معنای که بودن است. یعنی انسان
کیست. بر این اساس، بهترین ترجمه برای بیان فارسی مفهوم هویت، همان کیستی می باشد
که در کنار ماهیت یا چیستی، از موضوعات مورد علاقه فلاسفه هست
شروع کسب و کار در آمازون
اولین گام در شروع کسب و کار شما در آمازون، ثبت نام برای یک حساب فروشندگان آمازون است. دو پلن یا طرح برای این کار وجود دارد: حساب کاربری فروشندگان انفرادی (Individual) و حساب کاربری فروشندگان حرفه‌ای (Professional).هزینه‌ی حساب فروشندگی انفرادی به ازای هر آیتم به فروش رفته در نظر گرفته می‌شود اما حساب کاربری‌های Professional ، فارغ از مقدار فروش، فقط به مقدار اشتراک ثابت ماهانه برای شما هزینه در بر خواهد داشت. حتی فروشندگان مصمم هم
1.  Where do my rights come from?
When it comes to disability discrimination, there are a few different sources of rights an employee may use to defend himself or herself from mistreatment.  Depending on what type of employee and employer the scenario involves will determine what body of law to apply.  The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Rehabilitation Act, and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) are the sources of rights for employees with a disability.  Although all three are very similar, FEHA, unlike the other two Acts, is not a federal Act. This means it applies at a state level and is less likely to be interpreted via federal decisions.  The good thing about FEHA is that provides more protection for employees. 
2.  What legislation provides rights
Celebrities, Prophets of Luxurious Narcissism

Dr. Hossein Latifi[1]

This article explores how celebrity-culture in its individualistic luxurious form, influences, often indirectly, the educative role of religion in its moral upbringing both at social and individual levels. The highly valued pursuit of fame and luxury, or even false pretense of displaying them –thanks to social media- are among the natural results of excessive dominance of celebrity culture. Fame and luxury might not be bad or negative in themselves, but once the two are placed in the pivot center of a moral-value system, other agents (like religion in our example) can no longer play their proper roles in the ethical upbringing of individuals or communities. When celebrity culture norms turn to behavioral standa
Today Veeam Software announced a new global partnership with Lenovo before the latter company’s event tomorrow in New York. Through this new partnership, customers will now be able to buy Veeam Intelligent Data Management solutions with Lenovo Software Defined Infrastructure (SDI) and Storage Area Network (SAN) offerings directly from Lenovo and its resellers in a single transaction. Lenovo customers will now be able to simplify their IT while adding hyper-availability through Veeam. 

Customers looking to accelerate their digital transformation should have everything they need in Lenovo’s SDI and SAN solution that come with Veeam’s Hyper-Availability Platform. The combined technologies are stated as simplifying IT, mitigating risks, while delivering intelligent data management th
Now that you understand that harassment and discrimination are prohibited, here's what can you do to prevent improper behavior at work.  The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has said that preventative measures are among the most effective ways to fight workplace discrimination and harassment.  Saying that, however, is easier than attaining it.  Here are a few tips on the best way best to make a "friendly" workplace, where harassment and discrimination cease to exist.
* Establish an anti-discrimination and an anti-harassment policy which complies with state and federal laws.  Provide the coverage to your employees, and be ready to abide by and enforce the policy.
* Invest some time and expense into diversity training and awareness.  Various kinds of discrimination and har
Different Kinds of Money
In prisoner-of-war camps, cigarettes served as money. In the 19th century money was mainly gold and silver coins. These are examples of commodity money, ordinary goods with industrial uses (gold) and consumption uses (cigarettes), which also serve as a medium of exchange. To use a commodity money, society must either cut back on other uses of that commodity or devote scarce resources to producing additional quantities of the commodity. But there are less expensive ways for society to produce money.
A token money is a means of payment whose value or purchasing power as money greatly exceeds its cost of production or value in uses other than as money.
A $10 note is worth far more as money than as a 3 x 6 inch piece of high-quality paper. Similarly, the monetar

ثبت رودک در شوشتر در مهر1397

Record of European Badger Meles meles in October 2018

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:

نوع اهمیت گونه: گونه جدید استانی

گونه: رودک (گورکن) Meles meles

تعداد پستاندار: یک فرد

محل مشاهده: شوشتر

دوره مشاهدات: مهر1397

مشاهده کنندگان: آقایان علی فتحی نیا و حمید محمدی و رضا عرفانی و اسداله صالحی و فرود شاهین پور

توضیحات: گونه جدید برای استان خوزستان.

Type of important species:
به طور کلی کابل شیلد دار به کابلی گفته می شود که شامل لایه محافظ داخلی باشد. هدف از شیلد دار کردن کابل ها محفظت اطلاعات جاری در کابل ها در برابر تداخلات الکتریکی و مکانیکی است. کابل های ابزار دقیق برای انتقال سیگنال های آنالوگ و دیجیتال در صنعت استفاده می شوند و اگر این کابل ها داری شیلد نباشند وقتی که در مجاورت کابل های پاور و یا نویز های الکتریکی قرار گیرند، نمی توانند پارامترهای صحیح را منتقل کنند و سیگنال های دریافتی ممکن است دارای خطا و
اکستنشن مژه چیست؟

کستنشن مژه یا کاشت موقت مژه از روش های مرسومی به شمار می آید که در بسیاری از آریشگاه مورد استفاده قرار می گیرد و به کمک آن می توان از این روش برای افزایش حجم مژه ها و هچنین زیباتر شدن چشم ها بهره مند شد. کاشت مژه یکی از بهترین روش های زیباتر شدن است. چشم و مژه ها در زیبایی چهره تأثیر فوق العاده ای دارند. بهترین کاربرد کاشت مژه، برای کسانی است که بر اثر سانحه و بیماری مژه هایشان را از دست داده اند.از آنجایی که در حال حاضر دردوره
ثبت دورگه شغال با سگ اهلی در نمک آبرود در آذر 1392
Record of Hybrid Golden Jackal x Domestic Dog in Namak-Abrud in November 2013

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
نوع اهمیت گونه: دورگه
گونه: دورگه شغال Canis aureus با سگ اهلی
محل مشاهده: نمک آبرود
استان: مازندران
دوره مشاهدات: آذر 1392
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای محمود قاسمپوری
Type of important species: Hybris
Species: Hybrid Golden Jackal Canis aureus X Domestic Dog
No. of individuals: one individual
Place of observation: Namak-Abrud
Province: Mazandaran
Period of observations: October 2013
Observers: Mahmoud Ghasempouri

۱. یادگیری با صدای بلند
تحقیقات نشان داده است که گفتار در مقایسه با خواندن یا تفکر در سکوت، یک مکانیزم کاملا قدرتمند برای بهبود حافظه و به خاطر سپردن اطلاعات است. به گفته دانشمندان، هنگامی که سعی دارید، یک چیز را یاد بگیرید، اگر با صدای بلند آن را بخوانید، در حافظه بلند مدت بهتر ماندگار است؛ در واقع این یک تمرین ذهنی است که به شما کمک می‌کند، سریع‌تر مطالب را به حافظه خود بسپارید.
۲.یادداشت برداری با دست؛ نه به وسیله کامپیوتر!
بیشتر افرا

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:

مشاهده کنندگان: آقایان علی فتحی نیا و حمید محمدی و رضا عرفانی و اسداله صالحی و فرود شاهین پور

Type of importa
Human expectation of religion

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher’s speech

The dawning religion has illuminated
life and the opportunity to enjoy human and divine blessings so that man
guide by that heavenly ray and to enjoy all the capabilities and attain to
its highest position the position of divine caliphate in the earth, and the
worship of Allah.
This
highest divine blessing has always been the subject of threats by the
arrogances, and the moldings and distortions of the masters of power and
deceit. In fact, the people of religion, in the power's light and dignity of
religion, turn into crashing dangers and storms. That rebellious powers
are always frightening of them and reject them; but they have used all the
power in separating religion from the realm of human life to
Marketing will start from the market or customers.

On that assumption, no matter how good the product or manufacturing/development technology you have, you can not start to make products and services suddenly.

In order to properly approach markets and customers, it is necessary to take steps to analyze information, to plan and execute, and to execute.

As in the past, like a factory like "You can sell if you make good goods and services" "It will be purchased if you gain awareness," "You will be chosen better than others if you know the goodness", or from a supplier-oriented perspective , We can not do business activities that produce results.

It is a contemporary feature that the market is saturated, and things and services are overflowing.

That's why we need marketing.

T
https://justpaste.it/3eyhr https://bendtsenharmon2221.de.tl/That-h-s-my-blog/index.htm?forceVersion=desktop http://b3.zcubes.com/v.aspx?mid=2046078 https://www.storeboard.com/blogs/party/make-your-memory-work-for-an-individual-with-these-ideas/1250216 http://hoffmannkelleher3.bravesites.com/entries/general/any-individual-can-get-great-success-with-this-cell-phone-advertising-and-marketing-advice https://boykingarcia6.webs.com/apps/blog/show/47456073-look-at-these-tips-to-master-your-iphone https://zenwriting.net/haydenlaugesen5/nice-tips-and-tricks-about-auto-repair https://laugesenhayden8.bladejournal.com/post/2019/11/10/Any-person-Can-Get-Great-Results-With-This-Cell-phone-Marketing-and-advertising-Advice https://diigo.com/0fxn4f https://squareblogs.net/hoffmannkelleher7/make-yo

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:

Type of important species: Ne
ثبت سنجابک درختی در کاشان در مهر 1398
Record of Forest Dormouse in Kashan in October 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
نوع اهمیت گونه: پراکنش جدید
گونه: سنجابک درختی Dryomys nitedula
تعداد این پستاندار: یک فرد
محل مشاهده: کاشان
استان: اصفهان
دوره مشاهدات: 27 مهر 1398
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای علیرضا ولایتی
توضیحات: گونه جدید برای این ناحیه
Type of important species: Distribution
Species: Forest Dormouse Dryomys nitedula
Place of observation: Kashan mountains
Provinc
ثبت دورگه شغال با سگ اهلی در منطقه زله زرد در فروردین 1399
Record of Hybrid Golden Jackal x Domestic Dog in Zaleh-Zard in March 2020

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
نوع اهمیت گونه: دورگه
گونه: دورگه شغال Canis aureus با سگ اهلی
محل مشاهده: منطقه شکار ممنوع زله زرد، کرمانشاه
استان: کرمانشاه
دوره مشاهدات: 1 فروردین 1399
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای علی اشرف شکریان
Type of important species: Hybris
Species: Hybrid Golden Jackal Canis aureus X Domestic Dog
Place of observation: Zaleh-Zard No-Hunting area, Kermanshah
Province: Kermanshah
Pe
مهارت های فردی
یکشنبه, ۲۲ مهر ۱۳۹۷
Loperty
چگونه خواننده شویم؟
شاید شما نیز رویای اجرا روی سن به عنوان یک خواننده مشهور را در سر می پرورانید. واقعیت این است که این رویا دست یافتنی می باشد فقط باید برای خواننده شدن برنامه ریزی کرده و تلاش و کوشش خود را چاشنی کار کنید. در این مقاله به صورت مفصل به این موضوع پرداخته ایم.
همواره زمانی که صحبت از خواننده شدن می شود، بحث استعداد ذاتی نیز مطرح می شود. البته استعداد ذاتی نقش بسیار عمده ای را در خوانن

ثبت پلنگ در شهرستان دشستان در مهر 1397

Record of Leopard in Dashtestan in October 2018

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:

نوع اهمیت گونه: گونه فهرست سرخ IUCN

گونه: پلنگ Panthera pardus

محل مشاهده: دشتستان

استان: بوشهر

دوره مشاهدات: مهر 1397

مشاهده کنندگان: آقای محمد پاپری زارعی

توضیحات: گونه فهرست سرخ IUCN.

Type of important species: IUCN Red list species

Species: Leopard Panthera pardus

Place of observation: Dashtestan

Province: Bus
ثبت شاه روباه در ایذه در آذر 1397
Record of Blanford’s Fox in Izeh in December 2018

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
نوع اهمیت گونه: کمیاب
گونه: شاه روباه Vulpes cana
محل مشاهده: منطقه گزیر و گلزار، ایذه
دوره مشاهدات: آذر 1397
مشاهده کنندگان: آقایان سید سیف الله هاشمی و مهدی چلانی
Type of important species: Rare
Species: Balnford’s Fox Vulpes cana
Place of observation: Gezir & Golzar, Izeh
Province: Khuzestan
Period of observation
ثبت شغال سیاه رنگ در تالش در پاییز 1398
Record of Black Golden Jackal in Talesh in autumn 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
نوع اهمیت گونه:  گرایش رنگی غیرعادی
گونه: شغال Canis aureus
محل مشاهده: تالش
استان: گیلان
دوره مشاهدات: پاییز 1398
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای فردین نظیری
توضیحات: رنگ سیاه در شغال کمیاب است.
Type of important species: Unusual colour morph
Species: Golden Jackal Canis aureus
Place of observation: Talesh
Province: Gilan
Period
ثبت شنگ معمولی در اهواز در آذر 1396
Record of Eurasian Otter in Ahwaz in December 2017

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
محل مشاهده: کارون، اهواز
دوره مشاهدات: 26 آذر 1396
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای حسین محمودیان
Species: Eurasian Otter Lutra lutra
Place of observation: Karun, Ahwaz
Period of observations: 16 December 2017
Observers: Hossein
ثبت گربه پالاس در فردوس در مهر 1398
Record of Pallas’s Cat in Ferdows in October 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
نوع اهمیت گونه: لیست سرخ جهانی (نزدیک به تهدید)
گونه: گربه پالاس Otocolobus manul
محل مشاهده: منطقه حفاظت شده هلالی، بین بجستان و فردوس
استان: خراسان رضوی
دوره مشاهدات: مهر 1398
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای مهدی میرسیار
Type of important species: IUCN Redlist (NT)
Species: Pallas’s (Manul) Cat Otocolobus manul
Place o
ثبت گربه پالاس در فردوس در مهر 1398
Record of Pallas’s Cat in Ferdows in October 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
نوع اهمیت گونه: لیست سرخ جهانی (نزدیک به تهدید)
گونه: گربه پالاس Otocolobus manul
محل مشاهده: منطقه حفاظت شده هلالی، بین بجستان و فردوس
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای مهدی میرسیار
Type of important species: IUCN Redlist (NT)
Species: Pallas’s (Manul) Cat Otocolobus manul
Place o
ثبت کفتار راه راه در ابرکوه در تابستان 1394
Record of Striped Hyena in Abarkuh in summer 2015

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
گونه: کفتار راه راه Hyaena hyaena
محل مشاهده: ابرکوه
استان: یزد
دوره مشاهدات: تابستان 1394
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای مسلم اکبری
Species: Striped Hyena Hyaena hyaena
Place of observation: Abarkuh
Province: Tazd
Period of observations: summer 2015
Observers: Moslem Akbari
ثبت کفتار راه راه در ابرکوه در تابستان 1394
Record of Striped Hyena in Abarkuh in summer 2015

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
محل مشاهده: ابرکوه
استان: یزد
دوره مشاهدات: تابستان 1394
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای مسلم اکبری
Place of observation: Abarkuh
Province: Tazd
Period of observations: summer 2015
Observers: Moslem Akbari
ثبت شنگ معمولی در رامهرمز در آبان 1398
Record of Eurasian Otter in Ramhormoz in November 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
تعداد پستاندار: یک فرد تلفات جاده ای
محل مشاهده: رامهرمز به اهواز
دوره مشاهدات: 17 آبان 1398
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای محمد الوندی
No. of individuals: one individual road kill
Place of observation: Ramhormoz to Ahwaz
Per
ثبت شنگ معمولی در رامهرمز در آبان 1398
Record of Eurasian Otter in Ramhormoz in November 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
محل مشاهده: رامهرمز به اهواز
دوره مشاهدات: 17 آبان 1398
Place of observation: Ramhormoz to Ahwaz
Per

ثبت شاه روباه در ملکشاهی ایلام در مرداد 1396

Record of Blanford's fox in Malekshahi in August 2017

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:

نوع اهمیت گونه: گونه کمیاب

محل مشاهده: منطقه ملکشاهی

استان: ایلام

دوره مشاهدات: مرداد 1396

مشاهده کنندگان: آقای مهدی مامی

توضیحات: گونه کمیاب

Type of important species: Rare species

Species: Blanford's fox Vulpes cana

Place of observation: Malekshahi

Province: Ilam

Period
ثبت شاه روباه در بهبهان در مهر 1394
Record of Blanford’s Fox in Behbahan in October 2015

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
نوع اهمیت گونه: کمیاب
محل مشاهده: زیدون، بهبهان
دوره مشاهدات: مهر 1394
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای کوروش کوپی
Species: Balnford’s Fox Vulpes cana
Place of observation: Zeydoun, Behbahan
Period of observations: October 2015
Observers: K
ثبت کفتار راه راه در یاسوج در مهر 1398
Record of Striped Hyena in Yasuj in October 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
محل مشاهده: جاده زیلایی، یاسوج
استان: کهگیلویه و بویراحمد
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای مسلم اکبریان
Place of observation: Zilayi road- Yasuj
ثبت کفتار راه راه در یاسوج در مهر 1398
Record of Striped Hyena in Yasuj in October 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
محل مشاهده: جاده زیلاویه، یاسوج
Place of observation: Zilayi road- Yasuj
Islamic Philosophy

Introduction
Islamic Hikma and its Meaning
Relation between Religion (Islam) and Philosophy
Apologetics, Theology, Philosophy and Mysticism
Background of Islamic Philosophy
Main themes in Islamic Philosophy
The Goal of Islamic Philosophy

Historical Stages, Schools and Philosophers
Early Kalami Discussions
The Movement of Translation
The First Muslim Philosophers and al-Kandi
Al-Farabi (the First Muslim thinker with a comprehensive philosophical system)
Al-Razi & the Brethren of Purity
Ibn Sina (Avicenna) the Culmination of the Islamic Peripatetic Philosophy
Ibn Miskawayh and Al-Ghazali
Suhriwardi  and the school of Ishraq (illumination)
Averroes, the Commentator of Aristotle
(Ibn Masarra, Ibn Baja, Ibn Tufayl, Ibn Sab’in, Ibn Khaldun)
Nasir al-din al-Tusi and Mi

ثبت کفتار در ملکشاهی در آذر1396

Record of Striped Hyaena in Malekshahi in December 2017

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:

نوع اهمیت گونه: گونه لیست سرخ IUCN

گونه: کفتار Hyaena hyaena

تعداد پستاندار: دو فرد

محل مشاهده: ملکشاهی

دوره مشاهدات: آذر 1396

توضیحات: گونه لیست سرخ IUCN.

Type of important species: IUCN Red list species

Species: Striped Hyaena Hyaena hyaena

No. of individuals: two individual

Province: Ilam

Period of obser
ثبت شنگ معمولی در هورالعظیم در مهر 1397
Record of Eurasian Otter in Hour-al-Azeem in October 2018

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
محل مشاهده: هورالعظیم
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای محمد عرب
Place of observation: Hour-al-Azeem
Period of observations: October 2018
Observers: Mohammad Arab

ثبت شاه روباه در منطقه هفت تنان خوزستان در شهریور1397

Record of Blanford's fox in Haft tanan in Sep 2018

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:

نوع اهمیت گونه: گونه کمیاب در ایران

گونه: شاه روباه Vulpes cana

محل مشاهده: منطقه هفت تنان

دوره مشاهدات: شهریور1397

مشاهده کنندگان: آقایان حسن بهداروندی و حجت خواجوی

توضیحات: گونه کمیاب در ایران.

Type of important species: Rare species for Iran

Species: Blanford'
ثبت کفتار راه راه در فرخ شهر در اردیبهشت 1398
Record of Striped Hyena in Farrokh-Shahr in May 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
محل مشاهده: فرخ شهر
استان: چهارمحال و بختیاری
دوره مشاهدات: اردیبهشت 1398
مشاهده کنندگان: آقایان مجید نادری و محمد کیانپور
یادداشت: گونه جدید برای استان چهارمحال و بختیاری. این کفتار بر اثر تلفات جاده ای مرده
ثبت پلنگ ایرانی در دشتستان در مهر 1397
Record of Persian Leopard in Dashtestan in October 2018

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
نوع اهمیت گونه: لیست سرخ جهانی (Vu)
گونه: پلنگ ایرانی Panthera pardus
محل مشاهده: دشتستان
Type of important species: IUCN Redlist (Vu)
Species: Persian Leopard Panthera pardus
Place of observation: Dashtestan
Province: Bushehr
Period of observations: October 2018
Obser
ثبت گربه جنگلی در شوشتر در مهر1397
Record of Jungle Cat in Shushatr in October 2018

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
گونه: گربه جنگلی Felis chaus
محل مشاهده: استخرهای پرورش ماهی کارون، شوشتر
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای عبدالحسین بهرامی پور
Type of important species: New distribution
Species: Jungle Cat Felis chaus
Place of obser
ثبت پلنگ ایرانی در بوشهر در مهر 1398
Record of Persian Leopard in Bushehr in October 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
محل مشاهده: بوشهر
دوره مشاهدات: 18 مهر 1398
Place of observation: Bushehr
Province: Bushehr
Period of observations: 10 October 2019
Observers: Mo
ثبت پلنگ ایرانی در خجیر در بهمن 1387
Record of Persian Leopard in Khojir in February 2009

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
محل مشاهده: خجیر
استان: تهران
دوره مشاهدات: بهمن 1387
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای مهدی چلانی
Place of observation: Khojir
Province: Tehran
Period of observations: February 2009
Observers: Mehdi Chalani

ثبت سمور سنگی در منطقه حفاظت شده شیمباردر شهریور1397

Record of Stone marten in Shimbar P.A. in September 2018

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:

گونه: سمور سنگی Martes fonia

تعداد پستاندار: یک فرد (تصادف جاده ای)

محل مشاهده: منطقه حفاظت شده شیمبار

دوره مشاهدات: شهریور1397

مشاهده کنندگان: آقای مجتبی باورساد

Type of important species: New spec

ثبت رودک (گورکن) در ملکشاهی در مرداد 1396

Record of Eurasian Badger in Malekshahi in August 2017

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:

گونه: رودک Meles meles

محل مشاهده: منطقه ملکشاهی

دوره مشاهدات: مراد 1396

توضیحات: گونه جدید برای استان ایلام.

Type of important species: New species for provinces

Species: Eurasian Badger Meles meles

ثبت کاراکال در پارک ملی دنا در اردیبهشت 1397
Record of Caracal in Dena National Park in May 2018

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
گونه: کاراکال Caracal caracal
تعداد این پستاندار: یک فرد
محل مشاهده: پارک ملی دنا
دوره مشاهدات: اردیبهشت 1397
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای فرشاد افشین پور
توضیحات: ثبت پراکنش گونه جدید در این منطقه
Species: Caracal Caracal caracal
No. of individuals: one i
مقایسه  mdaemonو Exchange server
در این مقاله قصد داریم با مقایسه ای ساده شما را در انتخاب بهترین ایمیل سرور سازمانی راهنمای کنیم.
در همین ابتدا عرض کنیم،  شکی نیست Exchange Server  انتخاب مطمئن تری برای شرایط خاص می باشد
مثلا اگر سازمان شما بزرگ است(بیشتر از 1000 کاربر) و تعداد کاربران بسیاری دارید و نگرانی از بابت تهیه منابع سخت افزاری برای راه اندازی ندارید و همچنین متخصص Exchange در سازمان شما وجود دارد، انتخاب درست میتواند Exchange Server  باشد.
اما چنانچه پاسخ شما
ثبت سیاهگوش در رزن در آبان 1393
Record of Eurasian Lynx in Razan in November 2014

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
گونه: سیاهگوش Lynx lynx
محل مشاهده: رزن
استان: همدان
دوره مشاهدات: آبان 1393
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای جواد نوری
توضیحات: گونه جدید برای استان همدان
Type of important species: New species for provinces
Species: Eurasian Lynx Lynx lynx
Place of observation: Razan
Province: Hamedan
Period of observations: November 2
ثبت سمور سنگی در ازنا در اسفند 1395
Record of Stone Marten in Azena in March 2017

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
نوع اهمیت گونه: پراکنش
گونه: سمور سنگی Meles meles
محل مشاهده: ازنا
استان: لرستان
دوره مشاهدات: اسفند 1395
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای منصور درویشی و پرسنل محیط زیست
توضیحات: گونه جدید برای استان لرستان
Species: Eurasian Badger Martes foina
Place of observation: Azena, Lorestan
Province: Lore
ثبت خدنگ کوچک در اهواز در بهمن 1397
Record of Small Indian Mongoose in Ahwaz in February 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
نوع اهمیت گونه: گونه پستاندار کمیاب
گونه: خدنگ کوچک Herpestes javanicus
محل مشاهده: اهواز
دوره مشاهدات: 23 بهمن 1397
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای علیرضا افشون
شناسایی کنندگان: کرامت حافظی و ابوالقاسم خالقی زاده
Type of important species: Rare mammal species
Species: Small Indian Mongoose Herpestes javanicus
No. of individuals: on
ثبت خارپشت گوش بلند در ملکشاهی در مهر 1398
Record of Long-eared Hedgehog in Malekshahi in October 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
گونه: خارپشت گوش بلند Hemiechinus auritus
محل مشاهده: ملکشاهی
توضیحات: گونه جدید برای استان ایلام
Species: Long-eared Hedgehog Hemiechinus auritus
Pr
ثبت سمور سنگی در سبزوار در فروردین 1397
Record of Stone Marten in Sabzevar in April 2018

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
گونه: سمور سنگی Meles meles
محل مشاهده: سبزوار
دوره مشاهدات: فروردین 1397
مشاهده کنندگان: آقای حمیدرضا صادقی و پرسنل محیط زیست
توضیحات: گونه جدید برای استان خراسان رضوی
Species: Eurasian Badger Martes foina
Place of obse
ثبت گربه جنگلی در کرمانشاه در شهریور 1398
Record of Jungle Cat in Kermanshah in September 2019

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
گونه: گربه جنگلی Felis chaus
محل مشاهده: سراب خشکه، کرمانشاه
استان: کرمانشاه
دوره مشاهدات: 25 شهریور 1398
مشاهده کنندگان: آقایان محمدجواد، آرش و علی رستمی احمدوندی
Type of important species: New distribution
Species: Jungle Cat Felis chaus
No. of individua

ثبت خارپشت ایرانی (برانت) در منطقه کوشک خوزستان در اسفند 1396

Record of Brandt's Hedgehog in Keveshk in March 2018

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:

گونه: خارپشت ایرانی Hemiechinus hypomelas

محل مشاهده: منطقه کوشک

دوره مشاهدات: اسفند 1396

مشاهده کنندگان: آقای مجتبی باوساد

شناسایی کنندگان: آقای حاجی قلی کمی

Type of i
The std_logic_vector type can be used for creating signal buses in VHDL. The std_logic is the most commonly used type in VHDL, and the std_logic_vector is the array version of it.
While the std_logic is great for modeling the value that can be carried by a single wire, it’s not very practical for implementing collections of wires going to or from components. The std_logic_vector is a composite type, which means that it’s a collection of subelements. Signals or variables of the std_logic_vector type can contain an arbitrary number of std_logic elements.
This blog post is part of the Basic VHDL Tutorials series.
The syntax for declaring std_logic_vector signals is:signal <name> : std_logic_vector(<lsb> to <msb>) := <initial_value>;orsignal <name> : std_logic
The latest hair transplant in Iran

The most recent hair transplantation in Iran and the world is Sut hair transplantation. This technique is now recognized not only in Iran but also in the world as the best treatment for hair loss, and the high success rate of this procedure as well as the satisfaction of clients and volunteers with this method have all made them proud We can offer Sut hair transplant as the best method in our country.
This method has long been approved by global scientific organizations and is now used exclusively by the Renaissance Hair Transplant and Repair Center. This method has many advantages over traditional hair transplantation methods including hair transplantation using Fit, FUE, FUT, BHT or other previously used methods including:
- The possibility of hair t
ثبت سنجاب ایرانی در دزفول در آبان 1394
Record of Persian Squirrel in Dezful in November 2015

خلاصه اطلاعات این ثبت:
گونه: سنجاب ایرانی Sciurus anomalus
محل مشاهده: سالندکوه، دزفول
دوره مشاهدات: آبان 1394